? June 2002 – present: Associate Professor in the Institute of Polymer Science, Zhongshan University; Photonic crystal fabrication in photopolymerization systems; Oligoaryls and conjugated polymers for electroluminescence and nonlinear optics.
? Oct. 2000 – June, 2002: Postdoctoral Fellow in the Department of Chemistry, National Taiwan University, under the supervision of Prof. Dr. Tien-Yau Luh. Research field: Synthesis of conjugated organic compounds and polymers for electroluminescence and investigation of photoluminescent and electroluminescent properties on these materials.
? July 1998 – Oct. 2000: Guest researcher in State Key Lab of Ultrafast Laser Spectroscopy, Zhongshan University.
? July 1997 – June 2000: Lecturer, Institute of Polymer Science, Zhongshan University;
? July 1997 – Oct. 2000: Full-time instructor in Functional Polymers for postgraduate students and in Chemistry English for undergraduate students of Chemistry at the Chemistry and Chemical Engineering School of Zhongshan University.
1. Zhang, L.Z., Wang, J., Liang, Z.X., Xu, Z.D., Cai, Z.G., She, W.L., and Zhou, J.Y. (2002): Photoinduced Micropattern in Azobenzene Polymer Film, Chinese Science Bulletin (Eng.), submitted.
2. Zhang, L.Z., Chen, C.-W., Lee, C.-F, Wu, C.-C; Lee, G.-H.; Yu, W.; and Luh, T.-Y. (2002): Non-Amine-Based Furan-Containing Oligoaryls as Efficient Hole Transporting Materials, Chem. Com., 2336-2337.
3. Zhang, L.Z., Cai, Z.G., Ninulescu, V., Xie, Z.H., Jin, K. and Liang, Z.X. (2001): Photoinduced Birefringence and Numerical Solution of a New Dynamic Model in an Amorphouse Copolymer Containing Azobenzene Groups. Chinese Journal of Polymer Science 19, 255-263.
4. Wang, X., Su, H., Zhang, L.Z., He, Y. J., Zheng, X.G. and Wang, H. Z. (2001): A novel method for fabrication of sub-micrometer crystalline structure by holography. Applied Optics l40, 5588-5591.
5. Yang, G., Zhu, H.G., Zhang, L.Z. and Chen, X. M. (2000): Synthesis, structure and second harmonic effect of bis(m-2-3,5-dinitrobenzoato)zinc(II) and tetraaquabis(3,5-dinitrobbenzoato-)cobalt(II) tetrahydrate. Australian Journal of Chemistry 53, 601-605.
6. Xu, Z.D., Cai, Z.G., Zhang, L.Z., Liu, Y.F., Yang, J., She, W.L. and Zhou, J.Y. (2000): Pattern Formation and Quasicrystal Structure in Azobenzene Polymer Film. Chinese Physics Letters 12, 428-430.
7. Zhang, L.Z., Li, Y., Liang, Z.X. Yu, Q.S. and Cai, Z.G. (1999): New Crosslinked Polymer Systems with High and Stable Optical Nonlinearity. Reactive & Functional Polymers 40, 255-262.
8. Zhang, L.Z., Cai, Z.G., Xu, Z.D., Yu, Q.S. and Liang, Z.X. (1999): Second Order Nonlinear Optical Interpenetrating Polymer Networks Based on Polyurethane or Poly(Methyl Methacrylate) and Epoxy Polymer. Polymer International 48,467-472.?
9. Zhang, L.Z., Cai, Z.G., Yu, Q. S. and Liang, Z. X. (1999), Photocrosslinked Polymer and Interpenetrating Polymer Network for Nonlinear Optics. Journal of Applied Polymer Science 71, 1081-1087.
10. Zhang, L.Z., Cai, Z.G., Ying, Q.D. and Liang, Z.X. (1999): An Epoxy/(Methyl methacrylate) Interpenetrating Polymer Network for Second-Order Nonlinear Optics. Chinese Journal of Polymer Science (Eng.) 17, 435-440.
11. Zhang, L.Z., Cai, Z.G., Yang, P.Q. and Liang, Z.X. (1999): Effects of the Short-Range Structure on SHG Relaxation Behavior in Epoxy Polymers. Journal of Functional Polymers (Chin.) 12, 360-366.
12. Zhang, L.Z., Yang, H., Cai, Z.G., Liang, Z.X. (1998): Synthesis and Characterization of Interpenetrating Polymer Networks with Second-Order Nonlinear Optical Properties, Acta Sci. Naturalium Universitatis SunYatseni (Chin.) 37, 63-67.
13. Zhang, L.Z., Cai, Z.G., Xie, Z.H., Ling, W.Z. and Liang, Z.X. (1998): Photoinduced Anisotropy via a Two-photon Process in a New Azobenzene Side-Chain Copolymer. ACS Division of Polymer Chemistry, Polymer Preprint 29, 344-345.
14. Zhang, L.Z., Liang, Z.X. and Cai, Z.G. (1998): Photocrosslinked Polymer and Interpenetrating Polymer Networks for Nonlinear Optics, ACS Division of Polymer Chemistry, Polymer Preprint 29, 1034-1035.
15. Bi, D.Y., Zhang, L.Z., Liang, Z.X. and Liu, S.H. (1997): Optical Information Storage in Poly [3?-methyl-4?-bis(N,N-hydroxyethyl) amino-4-nitro-azobenzene sebacoyl] Film by Degenerate Four-Wave Mixing, Chinese Physics Letters (Eng.) 14, 284-286.
16. Zhang, L.Z., Guo, J.M. and Liang, Z.X. (1997): Synthesis and Third-order Nonlinear Optical Characteristic of An Azobenzene Polymer (PAZOS). Journal of Functional Polymers (Chin.) 10, 463-469.